St Aloysius College
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose to Apply
- You are creative and seek to place your talents at the service of others.
- You believe that education goes beyond obtaining good grades.
- You take your studies seriously.
- You care about Jesus Christ and the Church.
- You respect yourself, others, and authority.
- Your heart, your mind, and your hands are open to the poor and the marginalised.
- You think that there is more to life than self-advancement, entertainment, and shopping.
- You are interested in issues concerning the world and you are ready to work for change from here.
- You are willing to outgrow any prejudice that holds you back from seeing the broader picture.
- You are generous with your time and energy in order to help people in greatest need.
Information Meeting for Prospective
Sixth Form Students
Tuesday, 23 June 2015
1.30 – 3.00pm
Entrance from the Theatre Gate (Secondary School) on Triq il-Kulleġġ, opposite the Sixth Form.
Registration for Admission into the Sixth Form
- Thursday, 16 July, 08.30-13.30 - Aloysians, brothers/sisters of present students and sons/daughters of staff members
- Tuesday, 25 August, 08.30-13.30 - Applicants with surnames A – J
- Wednesday, 26 August, 08.30-13.30 - Applicants with surnames K - Z
CLICK HERE to download application form.
Candidates must present ID Card, School Leaving Certificate, Original SEC/GCE Certificates and Photocopies of each document.
Brothers and sisters of present students should attach last end of year exam result (2015) of sibling as evidence.
Tel. 2279 3258
Prospective candidates should go through the Important Documents section (see menu on the left)